06:30 pm - 08:30 pmEvent Category: Click to Register
Ironhack Miami: Learn to Code + Design
120 SW 8th St
Miami, FL, US
Ironhack Miami, PyData/Miami Machine learning are joinging forces for the upcoming Data event. Beginner or expert, all are welcome! No laptop needed
6:30pm-7:00pm – Networking/Intros
7:00pm-7:45pm – Talk by Tony Lester (+QA)
7:45pm-8:00pm – Data analytics @ Ironhack
Tony Lester has been programming for over 40 years, and in and out of
AI for over 25 years. He has been involved with several Tech companies, including the largest Internet service company in Florida in late 90’s. Now he is launching several companies to make AI as common in the workplace as coffee, putting AI to work. He is working on three companies right now: QuantumAI – AI software development,
QuantumGrids – a hosting company designed for AI application hosting,
and VirtualHumans – an AI leasing program for businesses.
“Putting AI to Work”, AI meets BI, and why Graph Databases
We will discuss these subtopics:
– What is Business Intelligence and how does AI fit in it
– Gathering data, beyond just raw information, gathering processes
– Spec-ing the human process
– Using AI to do clerical work
– How do you go about interfacing AI and BI programs
– Usages of SQL and NoSql Databases in AI/BI process and why Graph is so cool for AI.
– Some tools/software to make all this happen.
Limited street parking is available or there is a garage nearby with $10 flat rate: 110 SW 9th St, Miami, FL 33130
Check out PyData/Miami Machine Learning Meetup : https://www.meetup.com/Miami-Machine-Learning-Meetup